Why, just why?

I keep wondering why I was left out,
Together we were yet I had this little doubt.
Journeys looked short, Problems would wholly mount,
I wish I could make every memory count.

I'm all alone now and I miss it all,
Neither a message nor a call.
Now all I know is I'm alone and talk to this wall,
Keeping me happy is this only game called football.

Slowly I'll learn how to live without you,
You'll be working on the same too.
Isn't it sad how you left me without any clue?
You'd say it's my fault, I'd say with a sad face,"How True!"

Everything's changed, I'm not the same old guy,
Like being alone now, I don't get why.
Getting me back to normal? Give it a try,
Only if you're sure enough that  I'm a good buy.

As the days pass by I grow stronger,
I don't know if I'll be able to handle it any longer.
Friends you see yonder,
I have new decisions and lessons upon to ponder.

I wish this is all a bad dream,
But they say dreams come true, and so does it seem.
My anger turned this water to steam,
As all I could do is literally scream.

I feel all empty and lost,
I thought you'd never leave me at any cost.
All my care and love was simply tossed,
My feelings are so cold that they now turned into frost.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suicidal

Hard Days

Snakes