Shubhiiiii

Not a day goes without remembering you,
Each tear I shed reminds me of the dew.
The green grasses of Bangalore we played in,
Didn't know the days would be so thin.

I stay awake wondering if you miss me!
When will be the day we would see?(each other)
I wish magic existed so I would count,
A hill which we would together mount.

All day and all night I wish we were together,
Cities might separate us.
But our hearts are built of the same feather,
Harsh would just be another plus.

Ten days later you came into my life,
10 is my lucky number if you had no clue.
Without you here I feel I'm at the edge of a knife,
Loving each other and being there for each other, that's how we grew.

It ain't easy living without you being here,
Life's getting harder day by day.
I wish we spend time stargazing with some beer,
The oceans await us near the bay.

I don't even know how I survive,
I won't make it out the dark without your light.
I don't even know if I'm alive,
Without you now, this is what it feels like.






I love you so much and I miss you.Without you it feels so empty out here. More than anything in this world right now I, every night just crave for your presence around me. Hope that day comes really soon. Idk what to say, you've just been there for me whenever I've needed you. 3AM calls are the best.I truly hopw we can meet asap.
Sending you loads of love and hugs.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suicidal

Hard Days

Snakes