Text or Calls


These days went down without a call,
Thought you'd atleast text.
What's up with you my lil doll?
I gradually started to believe in what was coming next.

All these days I didn't hear my ringtone or notification sound,
Not that my phone was on silent.
To forget you I wasn't so easily bound,
Days went by as my behaviour turned violent.

I miss speaking to you,
I miss your lovely voice.
A few days later when I called, you picked up and asked, "who?"
I got played dirty like one of these cheap lil toys.

I wish everything turns to normal,
I guess I might be wishing too much in return.
I stopped believing that you'd come back saying sorry and being formal,
Oh watch that fire inside me slowly burn.

What went wrong with us I wonder,
Probably I was never good enough for anyone.
I feel all of it now, the huge blunder,
You were my everyone♥️

It's probably come to an end now you see,
Overthinking just made it all worse.
I remember the times on the swing we went "Weeee"
No  loving friends around me was probably a curse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suicidal

Hard Days

Snakes