Depression

On this road filled with light and people I walk alone,
Not realising that I have nothing left but just a phone.
A phone with music filling my ears through those earphones.
Have a sim in the phone yet no call or the voice of my ringtone.

Being lonely and left in the dark even in the path of light,
I have no idea for what and whom to fight.
The situation of my life being tight,
The hate towards me has crossed Burj Khalifa's height.

Since the 8th grade I've been suffering,
People calling me mad, a psychopath, this is what I'm being,
Being alone,having dark days. No one has been seeing.
I'm glad no one has been seeing as they'll call me to be an attention seeker in the making.

I don't like this world,don't like to live in it,
Am I deservant of whatever I've done? Guess I'm not fit.
Hurt my parents what a shameless guy,
I'm not worth to spend a money on or to buy.

Hunting, craving for someone to help me out,
Most ready but don't need any.
All I wanna do is shout,
Shout so loud to make myself feel like the old lovely bugs bunny.

Tried of being a good guy, a good friend, a good son,
Failed all yet having fun.
Fun,in getting hate,screwing up my favourite game,football.
In hell,is there any place for me in the hall?

This is just the beginning,
Stay calm cause I know ill already be dead by the ending....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suicidal

Hard Days

Snakes