Dead for her!

Didn't know it would come to an end so fast,
14th August to 29th September was the period we spoke.
Thought breakups hurt, but bestfriends don't last,
Dad calls me a toxic person for a reason, and I'm too broke.

I was pissed at you for just letting my issue go,
You were pissed at me for something stupid.
I didn't sleep and cried all night, like woah!
My issue was very serious and lucid.

Everyone including you think I was trying to gain your attention,
No one knew that it was such a huge thing for me.
I've been having this gut feeling and it brought me into a tension,
Little did I know that I would be left alone,among thee.

I'm crying right now, while I write this down,
Didn't want it to come to an end when we had 4 years.
You'll now probably remove the crown,
If you're in my room you probably see all tears and blood smears.

Suffering is something which is taken up all alone,
A perfect combo of tears and Post Malone.
Knowing this was gonna come I was yet blown,
My heart ripped and probably worn and torn.

I'm sorry for everything bad I said or I did,
This probably is gonna be my goodbye bid.
Now I'll slowly learn how not to open up my life's lid,
It was a great time with you, little kid.


Someday, I hope you read this and I find you back in my arms warming you up with a hug :)
Knowing it won't happen after all this.
I STILL WISH
I wish you watched me play football
I wish you came home with Benaka someday and see us play football,
be proud of the bois
have fun
see our co-extraordination xD
but guess it wasn't meant to be :(
SEE YA SOMEDAY!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Suicidal

Hard Days

Snakes