Hurt

I was hurt and put into my darkest time,
Everyday I woke up early to the alarm chime.
If someone were to ask me if I were fine?
I'd tell them all about me when we sit and dine.

Pulled down by my bad days,
Oh the sunshine's gone by the funny haze.
My mind is trying to get out the depressed phase,
Oh it's the most difficult maze.

I was told that good days would come,
The insects and the bees would hum.
Everyone thinks I'm really dumb,
Oh this night I sit on my terrace with a bottle of rum.

I've learnt how to be strong without you,
The lord's given me this power too.
I'm too fragile to look at you and say "who?"
You know I miss you boo.

My mind is fucked, heart is broken,
The problems only visiting me with another token.
After experiencing I've finally awoken,
The hurt I felt should be off unspoken.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suicidal

Hard Days

Snakes