Love_5

Loved you like no one else would do,
From calling you bestfriend, time passed by calling you 'BOO!'
Life's a bitch but I'm sure we'll make iur way through,
If you decide to take every step with me and move.

When I'm down I just want a hug from you,
If you're down, I'll give you a tight hug too.
There was only one who I loved from the few,
Being you! Don't miss me when I join the defence crew!

Words won't be able to define how beautiful you are,
Sorry if I don't have the face, house, money or car.
Came into my life and made it bloom like a flower,
For you, I'd jump off the Twin Tower.

You know why I've been writing this?
It's cause I just wanna hug you and pull you closer to kiss.
Dying in your arms is my last wish,
Having you in my dreams, all the memories I'll miss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suicidal

Hard Days

Snakes