W

Many things changed over the years,
My lifestyle, my attitude, my everything.
All I wanted was things change from nothing to something,
Nothing happened and they can be seen through these tears.

They told me love is blind,
I belived that, but I am not.
Pain of not being loved felt like a gunshot.
I realised no one loves me now, they did when I was a child.

I loved her for what and who they was,
Not for fame(coz she was famous), but it was true.
This ended up me being hit by her shoe,
I told her I loved her a lot for a cause.

My love can't be defined,
It can only be felt.
Your hate made me a person not easy to be dealt,
I would pull you close and hug you if you don't mind.

You left me all alone,
Making me feel guilty.
Looks like I'll have to join the military,
Listening to Post Malone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suicidal

Hard Days

Snakes