Done :)

Everyone's poisonous I can't even stress,
All of them inside their lovely acting dress.
More like a costume because everyone has to play a part,
Breaks me so much to know how much more taking is to my heart.

I've stood strong by people no matter what they've faced,
Loved them for who they were, helped them through everything with my shoes being unlaced.
Do I really deserve to be ghosted, ignored by all of them?
You'd leave me all alone all by myself though at times you called me a gem.

Feel like I've been cheated on, fell into this on a repeat,
Never gonna be around any of you, if that's how I'm gonna get a treat.
I let it go once, twice and now I can't let it happen anymore,
I've had enough of the shit-housery and I'm gonna take it no more.

My heart literally aches everyday during the night,
I'm happy I'm still alive trying to keep up the might.
If you've never wanted me around why don't you guys say it on my face?
I'll be hurt? Well if it's that then I'm sorry that I've already been hurt and I can't take anymore of the blaze.

I've been overthinking about what if he/she's busy? What if?
But why should I keep making excuses in my head while I can clearly see I'm being avoided.
I'm so ashamed of myself that I'd rather jump off a cliff,
Oh wait you'll care then won't you? Well I'm just a normal person dead.

Famous people on committing suicide didn't change your attitude,
What will a normal guy's life like mine mean to you?
A few days of grief and back to business, right there to ruin the other dude.
It's just a matter of time where you changes to who.

I beg of you, don't ruin someone's hopes if you can't match up,
We don't want 24x7 texting or calling, but just keep checking up on us.
Don't ghost someone or ignore someone even after you call them to do something when you can't show-up,
I wish you guys all the best without any cuss or a fuss :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suicidal

Hard Days

Snakes