Snakes

 I just need this one good friend,
Who'd help me put my depression to an end.
Maybe virtual hugs could be put on the send,
After all a life you can help to mend.

Whilst so much goes through my head,
You'd be lucky to not find me dead.
Letting it all out in tears on my bed,
I'm there for you is what everyone said.

While I'm on my bed apart from blood , I shed tears,
Overcoming them slowly and getting rid of them fears.
All I want right now is someone to say , " it's gonna be okay dear"
I just want this one pal who'd cut the bullshit and just hear.

At this point I believe life's here to mend , bend or even end me,
Happiness like education is never free,
Sadness at a point of time is the necessary fee,
I have only one heart to be shattered, not three.

I wonder why I trusted so many,
When I needed someone ,  there weren't any.
My life right now is like this little penny,
Biased maybe, the one side which lands more often is sadness, with happiness barely.

I was finding my way out of all this,
While you tend to scare me with your hiss.
Yes you snake, you're not worth being the miss,
You in my life always on my chubby cheek felt like a poisonous kiss.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Suicidal

Hard Days