Sad

Sad is not only a word or an emotion,
It's a mental state where you have no clue what's going on.
When you're at a next level of sad, depressed you cry to fill the ocean.
Nothing goes your way, and sometimes you start to imagine why you were born!

Your friends come and tell you things will get better,
I believed them like a fool and expected the same.
Going through is phase trust me is a real sweater,
But then I realised no one cares and with you, they only play a game.

Never get stuck into any of these games, release yourself,
When people say that they're enjoying their life,
I wonder what I've done that I face all this by myself.
It isn't hard to be in depression for 5 years and for freedom you still strive.

They say college friends stay forever, but what if you don't have them?
They say it for namesake that they're there but no one is actually there.
Sometimes I need this to be told: "GO TIGER, GO GET EM"
I was talking about the dreams I wanted to chase, being traced idk where.

Thanks to the one perosn who's been there with me from my childhood,
Shubhi, if it weren't for you I would have lost my teenage to death.
I wish you stay longer to also make worthy of my adulthood,
When I'm dying, I wish in your lap I take my last breath.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suicidal

Hard Days

Snakes