Love_3

People think they're too good,
What they don't realise that I too am one of a kind.
My life is dark and fine as wood,
And I'm not easy to find.

Your shape is perfect,
Your body is fine.
It has done too much affect,
Baby please be mine.

Baby, Trust me,
People will love thee.
If they ask me who is she,
I'll tell them you're the one who kissed me.

It's 3 in the night,
All is you that goes through my mind.
Well I think I just might,
Hug you tightly from behind.

They say love is complex,
I feel you're simple.
Tears runing down those eyes through those specs,
Baby, I'll wipe them off before they reach your dimple.

I'm lost in your eyes,
You are running through my mind.
A clear skies night with full of fireflies,
In your love I'm blind.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Suicidal

Hard Days

Snakes