Who knew?


Who knew a few days back I planned,
Going out with the new friends in college I made.
Would be cancelled out coz they aren't my friends anymore,
Lying down on this bed while I sob, they're out there.

They're out there with a happy face,
I'm left here with a broken heart.
Somedays back I thought I'd end this year atleast playing football,
Turns out my leg's screwed and I'm out for a month.

It sucks knowing no one called me out for dinner,
Or no one put me up on their stories of their best moments of 2019.
Who cares was the question.
I did for them was my answer.

College was the only time we met,
We stood close to each other and spoke.
I loved the sun, and you loved being in the rain, getting wet.
I remember those days where everything was fine and my heart wasn't broke.

I'd probably never make it to the top again,
Five feet apart is the minimum we stood now.
Hating me forever, it someday had to begin,
The last two months of 2019 went like WOW.

Everything is gone and dusted,
You were all I ever trusted.
Getting punched in the heart, busted,
All you love for me, all gusted.

In this disastrous world do I ever find love?
In this fake world do I ever find happiness?
I'm asking these questions to the person above,
Is my life only supposed to be filled with emptiness?

Happy New Year, goes wishing everyone.
Little do they know I'm crying in my bed,
Happy doesn't seem happy coz now there's no one.
I probably need therapy, coz surely I am fucked in the head.

If doing good things for people results to this,
Me being hurt and sad everytime.
Seeing everyone happy with a life full of bliss,
Because doing good is something I don't wanna stop anytime.

Heavy heart, Swelled up eyes,
Tears flow down through those cheeks.
Everything does hurt, even the known good-byes,
So hard my heart weeps.

May God keep everyone happy and healthy,
As my time slowly nears to the end.
I hope all of you become wealthy,
So that the nation of ours would change and bend.

We would help the poor get a home,
May they also enjoy the new year like us.
I hope for the best, we rest like lions in our dome,
Everyone is happy, thus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suicidal

Hard Days

Snakes